Was waiting for a bus to CHOA CHU KANG yesterday and there was this extremely cute kitten at the bus stop. A number of saint were there admiring that cute thing too. Yeah until three primary school saints came. I mean lil devils. They touched stroked grab hold toss the poor helpless kitten lah. And the poor kitty was trembling. At first i thought 'oh they're just playing lah, let's just hope their bus come soon then they'll hop on and bye!' But no. One took out a plastic bag! YA! Although he CAREFULLY place the baby cat in, it's just WRONG! And not long after, their bus came and they smuggled the kitten in. And that was the last time i see them. WANNA SEE THE CULPRITS?



But then again, the three kids reminded me of jarrod and myself when we were in primary school. Once upon a time. There were two very naughty naughty kids. Jarrod and Jiawei. Innocent like a rose but naughty like everything naughty in the whole wide wurrrrrl. (err k) Anyway, we found a kitten like really long time ago and we decided to keep it somewhere secret and nice. And i think we hid it in some box at the garbage area or something. So everyday we would spend our whole day's allowance just to buy milk and CAT FOOD leh! You know how expensive not! Our allowance were barely two dollars lor! We found it strange why the cat dont wanna eat or drink our stuff leh. So, we killed it by chopping it up. (HAHAHAHA) Not. Not true okay. It umms, died. Out of starvation i think. Like how we know the kitten was too young for anything but a mother cat's milk!

So, i thought to myself after the three naughty kids boarded the bus, 'Nvm lah, i guess every kid has to kill a kitten to grow up into an adult (like me HAHAHA)'

And we still reminisce about it now and then! I'm sure the three boys will talk about it in future too!

Then i thought to myself, 'Good bye kitty, good bye forever.'


Just as you thought my entry ends here, it doesnt. Me giggling to myself as i board my bus of terror. Bus number, 985. A trans island bus is it? What's the other company other then smrt? Omg i feel nonsingaporean now. I mean foreigner. (what's wrong with me) BACK TO THE TOPIC. Yeah, i changed bus to another transland bus. (whatever that is) Bus 67. Filled with all the choa chu kangers. I dunno if it's me or what, maybe i was feeling grumpy and bitchy and all BUT i really doubt it. I was so annoyed by primary school kids. They just cant stop moving. They are like ANTS! KEEEP KEEEP (bleeding hurhur) MOVING! Nonstop. Step on my feet and smile. Smile your hairy mum lah. Ah and the bus driver. What. Yesterday just pass driving test is it. Every time he brakes, he does it like jam brake. Smart like my dead grandfather who cannot think anymore. K calm down. YA! And the whole (whole;hole;whore) bus is so dirty lah! There was even one time a ball of dirty sock roll hereeee and thereeeee. Cute right! And i dunno if it's a choa chu kang thing, but MOST (88%) of the entire bus (roughly 20plus people) were sleeping! Keep nodding their heads. And one even HEADBUTT me. When i say headbutt, i mean like literally HEAD hit my BUTT and continue doing that till i moved aside for her head to hit something else. Sleep sleep sleep. Last night steal other people's underwear right!

No i'm not bitching or what. I was BLOGGING in my heading throughout the whole journey lah. OH, i just realised, i need to shoutout now. LOUIS AND FEE! WHY! Why choa chu kang! Just move somewhere more central, like town! HAHAHA ION is nice.

Wait, but i think, the bus driver's not bad lah. See hump never slow down leh, our head almost touch the top lor. But in the end, I got to choa chu kang pretty quick because of his reckless driving. (Fake smiles) So.. I'm not complaining. (:


Side note. MY MAID'S GONE BACK TO PHILLIPINES! I cannot survive any more! She's gone back for ONE WHOLE MONTH leh! And reason? Because she's getting married! Happy for her. But i dunno if she's happy leh cause it's an arranged marriage. Later she become like those main actress in those dramas, 'nooo~ i cannot marry him! he's not my trueeee~ love~~' Eh i can picture that lor. Then she hold her wedding dress and run out! Wah exciting leh.

Random note. I think there's an American rock band called, Boys like Girls. I read it as Boys like Girls. (Boys that are like Girls.) And it should be Boys like Girls. (Boys that like Girls.)

Extra note. I'm not blonde. I'm just, err ya. Nice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog